To help you get the most out of your visit to the Belgrade here are some handy booking tips:
• Avoid queuing at Box Office or on the phone by booking online.
It’s cheaper, really easy to do and you can choose your own seats.
• Get 20% off the cost of your full price tickets when you book an equivalent number of tickets for two or more participating shows at the same time.
• Tickets for first nights, previews and weekday matinees are often available at a discounted rate so go for these options to get the best
value. These tickets do sell quickly though so book early to get the seats you want.
• You can enjoy the show from every seat in the Main Stage but remember the front row of the stalls and the boxes don’t always offer the best view and boxes, being located to the side of the stage, don’t always offer the best views.
• There’s limited capacity in the B2 auditorium so book early if you want a seat in the stalls.
• Over 18 and Under 26? Limited tickets to selected shows are FREE.
Look out for the logo and check our website for details and remaining availability.