Make a Donation
The Belgrade Theatre Trust (Coventry) Ltd is a registered charity (No 219163)
Did you know:
- We offer over 500 performances each year.
- Almost 43,000 people attend performances for families and young people each year.
- Almost half of tickets sold are concessions.
- We provide employment for over 200 people.
- 210 students at risk of exclusion from school have achieved BTEC certificates since 2007.
You can donate to the Belgrade Theatre Trust in the following ways:
- When you book tickets online, in person or over the phone on 024 7655 3055
- Donate online
- Text BELG22 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 to the work of the Belgrade Theatre
- Print, complete and return the Membership & Donation Form (click on the Downloads tab on the left)
Terms & Conditions
Texts are charged at your standard network rate + your donation. The Belgrade Theatre receives 100% of the donation. You must be over 16 and have the bill payers permission. To change the amount you wish to donate edit the message to read BELG22 £xx (xx represents your donation)
UK tax payers can help boost their donations to the Belgrade Theatre, by allowing Gift Aid to be claimed, meaning that the theatre will receive an extra 25p for every £1 donated.
In ticking the Gift Aid box when making your donation, you are confirming that you understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations (made to all charities or CASC) in that tax year, that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
The Belgrade Theatre Trust will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 donated on and after the date of your declaration.
Please notify the Belgrade Theatre and any other charities that you are supporting if you:
• wish to cancel this declaration
• change your name or home address
• no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.