What a year!
Tomorrow (31 March) marks the end of our financial year and what a year it has been. Thanks to your support we have been able to:
- Produce a new play, Blood, with Tamasha. “A ‘brutal and comic take on Romeo and Juliet’” The Guardian
- Stage Red Snapper, the first professional production of a script that was developed through our Critical Mass programme.
- Work with HighTime Opera on their first professional production. HighTime are now one of our Springboard Companies
- Take the Belgrade out on the road once again for Belgrade Unplugged.
- Host 2 festivals to mark the 50th anniversary of Theatre in Education being founded at the Belgrade.
- Stage 2 productions with our Community & Education Company as part of the NT Connections Festival
- Provide 600 people facing financial hardship, illness or isolation with tickets to our Pantomime through our Making Memories campaign.
- Stage a variety of plays, musicals, tribute acts and comedies both from touring companies and ourselves to ensure that Coventry have access to an exciting mix of entertaining and engaging live experiences all under one roof.
Whether you support the Belgrade by booking tickets; buying programmes; treating yourself to an ice cream at the interval; becoming a member or by making a more significant donation to the Belgrade Theatre Trust we THANK YOU.
Here is to the next year, during which we have Wipers, Pongo’s Party, Dick Whittington and Dirty Dancing amongst many others. Visit our What’s On pages to see what else we have coming up during 2016-17.
The Belgrade Theatre Trust is a registered charity (number 219163). This means that all the money given, raised or earned is not distributed as profit but kept and reinvested in the work that we do. For more information please speak to a member of staff or visit www.belgrade.co.uk/support-us