It's All About The Nines!
We’re celebrating 9 years since we launched our Director’s Club here at the Belgrade.
The Directors’ Club is our business membership scheme which enables organisations to support our work – both on and off the stage – and to benefit from opportunities to entertain clients, target new markets, reward staff and support the local communities served by the Belgrade.
Here’s some more 9’s we’re celebrating this week…
- It’s just 9 weeks until Christmas, so don’t forget to book your panto tickets, because they’re going fast!
- The Belgrade has hosted 9 conferences and events since the 9th October
- It’s 9 working days until we launch our Making Memories campaign, providing panto tickets to children and families facing challenging circumstances this Christmas.
- Belgrade staff have lost an amazing 9lbs in the last week as part of our Santa’s Slimming Club to raise funds for Making Memories.
- 9 BTEC certificates were achieved by our Acting Out participants this year. You can read more about what we do here.
- Over 900 workshops delivered over 11,000 participation opportunities through our programmes, including Arts Gymnasium and Theatre in Education.
- We’ll soon be bringing you details of a very special event on the 9th December, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
We’re incredibly proud of the work that we do; however, none of this would be possible without the support of our audiences, funders, donors and Members.
To find out how you can help support the work of the Belgrade, click here.
The Belgrade Theatre Trust is a registered charity (number 219163). This means that all the money given, raised or earned is not distributed as profit but kept and reinvested in the work that we do.